Monday, September 13, 2010

Shop Til You Drop...or WIN!

Ok ladies (and gentlemen) it's time to put on your shopping shoes and guess, what you can do it and help out for a good cause.
A co-worker of mine told me about this great experience and I was surprised that I hadn't heard much about it, so I thought I'd let you in the know too.

The shopping event, Blooming Sales, is THIS weekend and it benefits a local organization called Saving Grace.
For a little background information, Saving Grace is a ministry helping young women in transition whether its moving out of a foster home, group care, etc. And that is the organization is in very quick nutshell, SOOOO....

here's where the shopping comes in.
Blooming sales is a shopping competition this Saturday from 10-2 at the Pinnacle Promenade Mall. You can shop in a team of 4, much like golf, but this is SHOPPING. There are prizes for best team costume and team name. Sticking with the golf-like theme, the more you spend the less points, and the team with the least amount of points wins!!!
Ok, if your confused check out the website for more details and what stores are involved. It sounds great to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment