Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Consignment Galore!

Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends...if you're looking for good deals you DON'T want to want to miss. It is a HUGE sale right here in NWA and this time it's in Fayetteville. I'm talking about Rhea Lana's.
You can find anything from clothes galore to strollers, cribs, walkers, bassinets, maternity clothes...you name it it's there. BUT you have to be the first to grab it for it to be yours. All these amazing items for INCREDIBLE prices.
I went Monday and found some great maternity items as well has a coupel things for my 2 year old. I also ran into Michelle Duggar there, ha! You never know who you'll run into.

PLUS if you go today...they RESTOCKED last night, so if you've already gone, go again.
Ok, enough with my pitch I just loved it on Monday and wanted the share the deals/good news!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment