Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Meeting Michelle Duggar

Today I had the honor of meeting Michelle Duggar from the TLC show 19 Kids and Counting.
She was the guest speaker at our MOPS meeting and it was a true joy to hear her parenting tips and how to raise kids with great character. As you can see in the background of the next picture the film crew was there so there was a lot of excitement surrounding this event. If you've never seen the show---it's a must see. Many don't agree with the Duggars decisions and beliefs, but you don't have to to enjoy the show. It's exciting and I find myself in awe that they don't go crazy trying to corrall 19 kids each and every day!
I was also thrilled to meet two of their daughters, Jill and Joy Anna, because these two are a couple of my favorties from the show because they are just so REAL and sweet!


Before Mrs. Duggar spoke, five of the girls played some music for us and they are really GOOD!
But again, you don't have to agree with all their decisions, but in my opinion they do have some incredible insight and tips on their website about parenting and raising great kids if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment