Monday, April 25, 2011

Egg Solution

I hope you all had a great Easter. I don't know about you but I always LOVED decorating eggs around Easter, so this year we put our artistic talents to the test and ended up the the assortment above. It was super fun to do this little task with our little one, but now we're stuck with a lot of pretty hard boiled eggs.
So, what do we do with them all? I'm sure we'll make some deviled eggs tomorrow or later this week and I might use a couple in a recipe,but what about the rest? Well, I saw that Laine posted this on twitter and facebook so I'm stealing it from her.It's a website with several recipes that call for hard boiled eggs.
If you have any recipes you'd like to share please leave a comment.
I hope you all had time to look beyond the chocolate bunnies and colored eggs and celebrated the true reason for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment